Saturday 20 July 2013

Chapter 3 - Happy Birthday Dad


In this story, Everyone were getting ready for the party.


Terry: 
Jane told Mum, Dad is coming home.
"Okay everyone, Jane told me John is coming home right now so you all better get ready!"

Terry's Mum & John's Mum:
"And I always love you..... I will always love you."
Terry's Mum & John's Mum were singing Whiteney Houston "I will always love you."
Terry: 
"Okay, I turned off the lights everybody. Are you all ready?"
Everybody:
"Yes, we are all ready Terry!"
Terry: 
"This will be a perfect party!"
Terry was excited!

Terry's Mum:
Terry's Mum was still singing
"I always love you........"

Terry: 
"Please stop singing mum!"


Dad's Co-worker:
"Hahaha, this is so embarrassing."
Dad's Co-worker laughed.
John's Second Sister:
"Damn it! I forgot to bring my camera along!"
Stranger:
"Aaaahhhhhh why I am not invited? Waaaaa!"
He was crying so loud outside. Everyone saw him crying outside.

John:
Finally John arrived home. He noticed the dining room lights are turned off. He was confused.
"Why the lights are off? I better get in and check it out."

Terry: 
"Damn it! My bloody advertisement caller is calling me. I can't silent it!"


John:
John walked approach to the door step. 
"What's going on here? I better check it out."

Terry's Mum: 
Terry was starting to get excited!
"There he is! He's coming right now!"
Everybody except John:
"SURPRISE!"

John:
"Hey everybody, What is this about? What's going on here?"

Butler:
"What did I miss?"

Terry: 
"Hey sweetie, Happy Birthday!"
Terry: 
"This is for you my love. Happy Birthday my love!"
She gave her birthday present to her husband.
John:
"Aww, thank you my love. This is wonderful."

John:
"What is it?"
John looked at the present around.

Terry: 
"I don't know what is it? I bought it from Ebay?"

John:
"Hahaha... okay hun."
John:
"You organised this Jane and your brother. Thank you so much by beautiful angel."
John gave a hug to Jane.



Jane: 
"You're making me cry Dad... Happy birthday Dad."
Jane cried and she tried to wipe her tears away.



John's Sister:
"naww that's so sweet."



Butler: 
The butler slapped her hand on her forehead.
"What time is it? I want to sleep right now. "


John:
"And also you my handsome boy. Thank you so much for making this wonderful birthday party for me Jake."
John gave a hug to his son.



Jake:
"You're welcome Dad, you deserve it."



Terry:
"Dinner is ready everybody. Let's eat!"
Terry called everybody.




John's Dad:
"Damn, who made this spaghetti?"
John asked a question to everybody.
Everybody turned to John's Dad. Jane was worried about the spaghetti if it's over cooked.



Terry: 
Terry talked in mouth full.
"err, my butler made it."


John's Co-worker:
"What? Your butler cooked it! And who cooked this I am holding now?"
John's Co-worker was crossed.



John's Dad:
"Is that strawberry pie? Where did you get it from?"
John's Dad started to be greedy.





John's Mum:
"No.. no.. honey.. don't spoil your dinner."




Terry's Brother:
"Ahhhhhh damn, what did I do wrong?"
John yelled behind Terry's Brother.
John:
"Oh... My...Goodness! What did you do? This is the second time I have to repair the dishwasher!"




Jake:
"Whoops, he clogged the drainage again."




John:
"Don't worry I will fix it. Damn it, I forgot to buy a new mop. I will mop it up when this party finishes."

Terry's Brother:
"Ahhhh man it's flooding!"


Later that night, it was time for John to blow out the candles. 






John's Brother:
"What... Are we doing it right now? I haven't finished eating my lobster."



John:
"This party is so wonderful. Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday everybody. I love you all.



Jane: 
"You're really welcome dad. I love you too.




Terry: 
"Everybody let's sing."

Everybody except John:
"Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday To You...
Happy Birthday Dear John...
Happy Birthday To You...
Hip Hip... Hooray.. Hip Hip.. Hooray.. Hip Hip..
Hooray."

John's Mum:
"Happy Birthday my son. Oh gosh he's such a big boy."

Terry's Mum:
"He already is."


Dad's Co-worker:
"I better grab that cake as fast as I can!"




When they finished eating John's Birthday cake. Jane and Jake were singing a good happy birthday song for dad.





John:
"Honey, thank you so much, you're my beautiful wife and I always love you!"
Terry smiled.




Terry: 
"Awww thank you love. I'm happy you are having a great time and I love you too honey."
Terry gave a nice hug to John.


End of Chapter 3

1 comment: